Euphoria: Setting up Your Euphoria Integration
You will need at minimum the Euphoria API key and tenant ID. You can obtain these by logging into the TMS and select the PBX you would like to use the API on. On the right-hand side navigation, you should see API Manager. (If this option is not available, then you will need to contact your support company, and ask for the API Manager to be enabled.)
The API Manager has two sections, Auth Codes and History. The first tab will contain a list of Auth codes (keys). These keys can be added and removed as you like. Click the "Add API login" button to add a new key. This will create a new row with Tenant Name, and Auth Key.
Then back in Chrometa
- Go to the Integrations page in Chrometa and click the "Connect with Euphoria" under the Euphoria logo.
- Enter the API key and tenant ID
- Click on the "Save connection" button
The current integration allows users to:
- Manually import your inbound and outbound calls from Euphoria into Chrometa billable time entries by clicking ‘Import from Euphoria’
- Automatically import your inbound and outbound calls from Euphoria into Chrometa billable time entries. Calls are synced every 30 minutes with Chrometa
- Link phone numbers to Chrometa clients and projects
- Allocate phone time entries to Chrometa clients and projects
To ensure that calls are allocated to the correct client, there is one setting that should be enabled in your Chrometa before syncing with Euphoria.
- Click the "Clients/Project" link from the navigation menu on the left
- Next to your client, enter the phone numbers, separated with a comma, in the ‘No Phone Numbers’ input", then click on the "Enter" key.
Revoking Access to Euphoria
To remove the connection between your Chrometa and Euphoria accounts, go to the Integrations page in Chrometa and click the "Disconnect from Euphoria" under the Euphoria logo.