Chrometa's Time Collector for Mac will automatically capture the time you spend on your Mac - so that you can easily reference and categorize your time later on, without having to manually track it as you work.
Chrometa for Mac Download LinkDownload The Mac
Mac Installation Steps
1. Double-click on the Chrometa app after downloading it.
2. Chrometa will start up, and will prompt you to create an account and register your new device. If you are not yet a Chrometa user, select the first option I don't have a Chrometa account. (If you are an existing Chrometa user, and you are adding a new Mac to your account, select I already have a Chrometa account).
3. If you are a new Chrometa user, create your account here by entering your name, email address, and a password.
4. Existing Chrometa users who are registering a new Mac to their account will instead use existing login information.
5. Register your new device by giving it a name.
6. You're all set!
You'll now see Chrometa's status icon in your menu bar:
7. Point your browser to https://app.chrometa.com/login to view and categorize your time entries.
PS - Prefer a black status icon? Our friend Adam Kalsey shows how to make the status icon switch here.
Article is closed for comments.