Chrometa's Time Collector for Windows will automatically capture the time you spend on your PC - so that you can easily reference and categorize your time later on, without having to manually track it as you work.
Chrometa for Windows Download LinkDownload The Windows
Windows Installation Steps
1. Double-click on the installer after downloading it.
2. This will bring up the Welcome screen. Click Next to continue.
3. Chrometa will install on your PC (you can access it from the Start Menu - All Programs - Chrometa - Chrometa).
4. Chrometa setup is complete. You may also want to install or update your current version of Java (which is required to run Chrometa).
5. Chrometa will start up, and will prompt you to create an account and register your new device. If you are not yet a Chrometa user, select the first option I don't have a Chrometa account. (If you are an existing Chrometa user, and you are adding a new Windows PC to your account, select I already have a Chrometa account).
6. If you are a new Chrometa user, create your account here by entering your name, email address, and a password.
7. Existing Chrometa users who are registering a new Windows PC to their account will instead use existing login information.
8. Register your new device by giving it a name.
9. You're all set!
10. Point your browser to https://app.chrometa.com/login to view and categorize your time entries.